Thursday, August 21, 2008

Still plugging along...




Things are finally starting to happen here at JOEY'S Bike Shop. I will make my first order of bikes next week! What brand? You will just have to wait. I got a load of new signs to plaster all over town. The word is getting out that there is a small bike shop in Elkins and the repair bikes have been coming in more steady now. I had a reporter stop by Tuesday from the Inter Mountain news paper. He snapped a few pictures and wrote a nice little business profile that should be appearing in the paper next week. Mandi and I with a little help from my dad finished up most of the remodeling in the bike shop. Aside from needing painted and a few finishing touches the hammer swinging is complete. So there you go, spread the word. Bikes shall someday rule the world, maybe.

Peace, JOEY